Programs & Lessons
2022-2023 Infiniti Strings Youth Orchestra ISYO
September 2022 – June 2023
5PM - 6:30PM (Junior Group - Saturday )
7PM – 8:30PM (Senior Group - Saturday)
Concert : June 17 2023
Conductor: Tak Kwan
September 17th, 2022 (Junior Group)
September 17th, 2022 (Senior Group)
The Infiniti Strings Youth Orchestra ISYO program aims to help our students improve their performance and social skills through working with other musicians.
Junior Group: Open to violin, viola, cello, and double bass from RCM grades 3-5 or Suzuki book 3-5.
Senior Group: Open to violin, viola, cello, and double bass from RCM grades 5-10.
Unleash the potential of every student! Here's how it works.
Consult - Select an instrument that you are interested in learning. Submit a consultation form and our staffs will get back to you regarding our teachers' info and availability.
Learn - Get the instrument and schedule your regular lesson.
Adjust - Give us your feedback, change your schedule, teacher and lesson time accordingly.
Showcase - Gain performance experience through taking RCM exams or participating Infiniti Strings' winter/summer recital
For lesson cancellations, we require a 24 hour notice in order to schedule a makeup lesson
If the student does not show up for the lesson without a 24 hour notice, the lesson fee will still be charged
If the teacher does not show up for the lesson, they will offer a free lesson
There will be certain exceptions made for weather and/or illness related absences
Semi Private/ Group Lessons
- All lessons are registered by semester, 12 sessions per semester. No refunds for absent
- Students are grouped by age and level; 3-5 student per group
- Adult group lessons are also available
Benefits of Group Lessons
- Lower cost
- More interaction with peers during class
- Help develop team playing skills
What is studio class?
- Studio class is a performance- based group lesson where students take turns playing on stage and the instructor provides feedback on their performance
How does it work?
• Pick a piece you feel most confident in to perform during class
• Prepare a short introduction of yourself (name, age, how long you have been playing for)
• Have fun on stage!
Benefits of Studio Classes
Build confidence: Improves student’s performance skills by helping them overcome stage fright
Increases learning reinforcement: It creates a positive and constructive learning environment where students can learn from each other through watching and giving feedbacks on their performance
Improves motivation to practice : The ensemble atmosphere of group lessons uses positive peer encouragement to motivate students to learn and practice more frequently at home.
|60-75mins||Infiniti Music Hall||$40||$20|