Programs & Lessons
Unleash the potential of every student! Here's how it works.
Consult - Select an instrument that you are interested in learning. Submit a consultation form and our staffs will get back to you regarding our teachers' info and availability.
Learn - Get the instrument and schedule your regular lesson.
Adjust - Give us your feedback, change your schedule, teacher and lesson time accordingly.
Showcase - Gain performance experience through taking RCM exams or participating Infiniti Strings' winter/summer recital
For lesson cancellations, we require a 24 hour notice in order to schedule a makeup lesson
If the student does not show up for the lesson without a 24 hour notice, the lesson fee will still be charged
If the teacher does not show up for the lesson, they will offer a free lesson
There will be certain exceptions made for weather and/or illness related absences
Semi Private/ Group Lessons
- All lessons are registered by semester, 12 sessions per semester. No refunds for absent
- Students are grouped by age and level; 3-5 student per group
- Adult group lessons are also available
Benefits of Group Lessons
- Lower cost
- More interaction with peers during class
- Help develop team playing skills
2022 CELLO Studio Class Is Opening!
Friday 7:30-8:30 pm
More information please contact: +1 (905) 513-3777
What is studio class?
- Studio class is a performance- based group lesson where students take turns playing on stage and the instructor provides feedback on their performance
How does it work?
• Pick a piece you feel most confident in to perform during class
• Prepare a short introduction of yourself (name, age, how long you have been playing for)
• Have fun on stage!
Benefits of Studio Classes
Build confidence: Improves student’s performance skills by helping them overcome stage fright
Increases learning reinforcement: It creates a positive and constructive learning environment where students can learn from each other through watching and giving feedbacks on their performance
Improves motivation to practice : The ensemble atmosphere of group lessons uses positive peer encouragement to motivate students to learn and practice more frequently at home.
|60-75mins||Infiniti Music Hall||$40||$20|